Thursday, July 26, 2007

DAY 14

It's like I'm a broken record. I keep falling into the same bad habits. This week was supposed to be better than the first, and it certainly hasn't been! I was just telling Meech the other day how I get excited about things, but they never last for more than two weeks. I'm now currently excited about the stock market, but I refuse to get myself invested (HA!) until I tie up other loose ends in my life. First, I want to prove to myself that I can keep this diet going and going strong. Second, I want to prove that I can exercise solid for more than two weeks. And third, I want to finish my research project!

BREAKFAST
4 eggs, cheese, salsa and milk
SNACK 1
Protein shake with milk
LUNCH
2 Cheeseburgers
SNACK 2
Protein shake with milk, almonds
DINNER
Lemon-Herb Chicken and salad
SNACK 3
none

Exercises:

Dynamic Stretches
100% of workout (only 5 Spider-mans)
Static Stretches

No comments: