Sunday, January 13, 2008

See Adam. See Adam Run. Run Adam, Run.

So I thought I'd post a quick entry reminding myself how often we've ran so far. (Especially considering I'm the only one who reads this). Meech and I have resolved to running the NYC Marathon in November. In doing so, we're desperately trying to stick to a training plan. This includes running a set number of miles every other day or so. Now, we started the year off strong (as per usual) and after two weeks, we've already hit the wall (as per usual). To be fair though, Meech is going through physical therapy for her back, and running was killing her, so we took a break until her doc said it was ok.

Now we're back and before our schedule gets messed up again, I thought I should record what we've done so far.

Sun, Dec 30th - 4 miles (both)
Tue, Jan 1st - 3 miles (both)
Fri, Jan 11th - 1.25 miles (Adam)
Sat, Jan 12th - 3 miles (walked, both)
Sun, Jan 13th - 3 miles (both)
Tue, Jan 15th - 3 miles (Meech)

Not bad so far, but we still have awhile to go. I'll try to post every other week or so, just to keep current.

No comments: